Software Engineer (Development / Maintenance)
Relevant Experience: 3-5 years’ experience
Qualification: BE, B Tech, MCA or equivalent (regular course)
- Gather the change requests and developing the change requests
- Debugging the bugs and fixing them
- Managing application deployments
- Driving the stand-up calls and meeting the deliverables
- Java 8.0, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, Angular
- Android, Ionic 3
- MySQL NDB Cluster
· SDLC Knowledge
- Application server (Tomcat), Web server (Nginx) Knowledge
· Should be proficient on:
o Debugging and fixing the issues in the application
o Application deployment using Application and Web servers
o Developing the change requests
o Comfortable in Linux environment
- Graduation/Post Graduation in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field and/or 4 years equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of proven experience in development and maintenance project
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.