hyderabad, india, Germany
Company: We, Achala IT Solutions was founded in 2009 currently with more than 300 employees across the globe. Achala is a fast growing technology driven company providing various services in the filed of IT. It has been providing high quality services to various customers across the globe. Our main office is located in Hyderabad. We also have our branches in Munch, Germany and US. Currently we are providing IT Services to Sulzer GMBH, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi (Leading Automobile Manufactures in the world) based in Munich, Germany. The team at Achala is talented and has great experience in working with Global customers and in providing quality software and services in the field of Information Technology.
We are looking to add new consultants to our team of LN/Baan ERP Consulting Team. This client-facing role will work directly with clients to understand business requirements and translate these requirements into end products.
· Working with decision-makers and end users, gather requirements and recommend optimal business processes relative to ERP functionality
· Understanding manufacturing business processes and devising methods to implement them with the ERP application
· Conducting a functional assessment at a client site within the manufacturing/distribution/planning areas
· Configure and test ERP to perform specific functionality to satisfy business requirements
· Assist with full site implementations and upgrades, which include pilot testing, data validation, development of data transformation rules and governance procedures, and post implementation support
· Troubleshoot ERP anomalies and process issues
· Maintain documentation relative to ERP implementation/upgrade
· Interact with business users for training, problem solving and automation of business processes.
· Identify and communicate opportunities to improve current processes and procedures
· Assess impacts of system changes and ensure effective delivery of application functionality and integration.
· Liaising between client and developers to help define custom programming needs
· Meeting project deadlines and budgets
· Support sales opportunities, and recognize/resolve of any client issues which could affect the client business relationship