Hyderabad, Telangana, India
500000 - 900000
Your day in the role will include...
• You will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on SAP Netweaver - ABAP.
• You may also design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
You will come with...
• Knowledge and experience on SAP Workflow
• Advance ABAP BADI (Business Add-In)
• Intermediate Document Extensions
• ABAP Objects
• Business Application Programming Interface
• XI (Exchange Infrastructure)How we’ll help you grow:
• You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
• You’ll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
• You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 3+ years of experience required.
• The ABAP on HANA Application Developers would possess the knowledge of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements: SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, Data Modelling using HANA Studio, ABAP Development Tools (ADT), Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native SQL, ABAP Core data Services, Data Base Procedures, Text Search, ALV on HANA, and HANA Live models consumption.
• Designing and developing, data dictionary objects, data elements, domains, structures, views, lock objects, search helps and in formatting the output of SAP documents with multiple options.
• Modifying standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe Forms
• Knowledge on ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
• Development experience in RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Reports)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Experience in working in Implementation, Upgrade, Maintenance and Post Production support projects would be an advantage
• Understanding of SAP functional requirement, conversion into Technical design and development using ABAP Language for Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement and Forms in implementation or support projects